svnLogBrowser provides a web-based frontend for browsing through commit logs from any Subversion repository, and is released under the GNU GPL. It gives developers a tool for quickly locating changes, reviewing peer developer's commits, or just a general overview of what recent changes have been made to a project.
- Quick, fulltext searches on changed paths or logs of all commits.
- Ability to syndicate only specific SVN paths, not just whole repositories.
- Identifies configured trunk, tag, or branch commits.
- Visitors can browse and search through individual developers' commits.
- Automatic links to path logs and file diffs. (only ViewVC is currently supported, more to follow soon)
- Automatic direct links to changed SVN files/paths. (only when using http[s]:// Subversion URLs)
- Customizable display names for developers.
- Commit counts for each developer.
- Optimized interface only shows active developers by default.
- Supports multiple changelogs in single installation.
- Stores current view settings in URL for linking to peers.
- Large commits can be hidden by default. (optimized with AJAX)
- Easy to use web installation and configuration script.
wxWidgets SVN Changelog - This changelog shows off the power of these scripts on one of the largest open source SVN repositories (with about 50,000 revisions).